"The Citadel Hill, Showing Clock-Tower on the Glacis, Halifax"
When the Grand Parade wall was under construction in about 1887, the present Five Fishermen Restaurant building had two five-sided Scottish dormers.
Travelling north across George Street, to the present site of the World Trade and Convention Centre, the photograph also shows a number of five-sided Scottish dormer buildings on the west side of Argyle Street.
Date: ca. 1887
Reference no.: W.D. O'Donnell Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1984-565
Negative no.: N-4421