Number 175, Number 176, Number 177, and Number 178
175: The first bridge built or finished in 1805, and restored through the years until the bridge of 1870 (covered) was built. Looking south.
176: This is the bridge built in 1907, that was destroyed by the flood of 1920. Looking S.W.
177: The Covered Bridge built in 1870. Looking North. Before Hicks' building went up.
178: Present bridge. Taken in 1940's.
Reference: Coward family Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 24
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives