Number 77, Number 78, and Number 79
77: This double house stood next to the Baptist Church. Torn down some years ago. Fred Crosskill lived on left side.
78: The house built by O.T. Daniels in 1895; taken after 1900. (This house replaced a brick house owned for many years by Miner Tupper). Now owned and remodelled by Judge Crowell.
79: Granville St. East looking east from front of the Baptist Church in the 1940's. The Freeman house on right. (Tom Beattie's when this was taken)
Reference: Coward family Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 24
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives