Number 153, Number 154, and Number 155
153: The second school with its original parts acting as wings, and a new two-story addition added in the centre. Mr. A.D. Brown was the principal. The alteration was made in 1885.
154: Bridgetown High School. "Located in the heart of the Annapolis Valley this modern Highschool is an institution of learning of which the township can be justly proud."
155: The pupils about 1894. The teachers are Mr. A.D. Brown, Miss Helen Viditoe, Miss Bertha Ruggles of Clementsport, and Miss Homer.
Reference: Coward family Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 24
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives