Number 1 and Number 2
1: Shows house built by Freeman Park after the fire of 1869. Property of Capt. Love. Now the late Herbert Morine and widow. Haugh House; Seeley's Hall; Old cemetery, Free Baptist Church now United Baptist. C.A. Bowlby's Store now torn down; Fred Meisner's.
2: Church of Holy Redeemer Anglican. Commercial St. Looking North West.
Reference: E. Marguerite Letson fonds Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 2
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives