3: Shows Cork Rock Angelica Rocks named for Angelique a sqaw who made spells for the Kiack fishing. Bee's Cove named for Thomas Bee, a proprietor who returned to New England, 1760. The old Rectory Property belonged to the Fosters, then thru Margaret Clint to Stephen Cohoon. In 1812 owned by Dunlap. Now Prop. of J.E. Letson.
Presented by: Miss E. M. Letson Halifax, N. S. May 19, 1949.
Date: [ca. 1920]
Reference: E. Marguerite Letson fonds Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 2
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives