Nova Scotia Archives

'A Vision of Regeneration'

Thaddeus and Mary McTiernan's house, 783 (now 3107) Robie Street at corner of West Young, and adjacent Halifax Relief Commission houses nearing completion

 next

Original photograph copied through the courtesy of Mrs. Shirley Vaughan. Upon completion these Robie Street houses were occupied by (left to right) Christopher C. Turner, John George Palmer and Thaddeus McTiernan.

Date: 1918

Photographer: Gauvin & Gentzel

Reference no.: Charles Vaughan Nova Scotia Archives  /  negative: N-7044