Nova Scotia Archives

Gideon White Family Papers

Loyalists of Shelburne


''Old Willow Planted about 1790''

 next

The Stephen Shakespear house (right) at the southwest corner of George Street, formerly St. George’s, and Water Street. The house was built of logs but subsequently clapboarded.

Artist: A.P. Bruce [Mrs. Annie Bruce]

Reference no.: NSARM Photo Collection: Marion Robertson fonds, 1995-88, No. 9