CITO New Site Survey
CITO must be involved in getting any web project up and running. Questions that CITO needs answered follow. Answers should be sent to email@example.com clearly identifying the project. CITO might require more information as well.
- What is your go live date for the web project?
- Please provide a short description of your project and the technologies involved.
- Will your system/application require any new third party software to be installed?
- Will this application display, handle or store sensitive data (e.g. Citizen, IP addresses, etc.)?
- What level of support is required from CITO (i.e. Tier 3 Database Server Administration)?
- Have your requirements been defined in a Service Level Agreement with CITO? Does your solution require connections to data residing in other databases or web applications, external to your application?
- Are you aware of any performance, scalability or availability concerns around your application? (Note: This is most applicable to systems with high volume or high availability (P1) needs).
- List people who require developer access (must be SIM'd). This will require the involvement of the departmental/agency CSU IT.
More information can be obtained from CITO: firstname.lastname@example.org.