This consolidation is unofficial and is for reference only. For the official version of the regulations, consult the original documents on file with the Registry of Regulations, or refer to the Royal Gazette Part II. Regulations are amended frequently. Please check the list of Regulations by Act to see if there are any recent amendments to these regulations filed with our office that are not yet included in this consolidation. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this electronic version, the Registry of Regulations assumes no responsibility for any discrepancies that may have resulted from reformatting. This electronic version is copyright © 2015, Province of Nova Scotia, all rights reserved. It is for your personal use and may not be copied for the purposes of resale in this or any other form.
Coldbrook Provincial Park Designation
made under Section 8 of the
Provincial Parks Act
R.S.N.S. 1989, c. 367
O.I.C. 80-1076 (August 5, 1980), N.S. Reg. 127/80
The Governor in Council on the report and recommendation of the Minister of Lands and Forests dated the 18th day of July, A.D., 1980, and pursuant to the Provincial Parks Act and the Interpretation Act, is pleased to amend Order in Council 74-1373 dated the 19th day of December, A.D., 1974, by deleting therefrom Schedules “A” and “B” approved by that Order in Council and substituting therefor the new Schedules “A” and “B” attached to and forming part of the report and recommendation, thereby redefining the boundaries of Coldbrook Provincial Park.
All that certain lot, piece or parcel of land situate, lying and being at Coldbrook, County of Kings, Province of Nova Scotia as shown outlined in red on Plan E-13-1, recorded in the Crown Land Registry Office, Department of Lands and Forests, Halifax and being more particularly described as follows:
Beginning at a point on the northern boundary of Highway No. 1, marking the southeastern corner of lands now or formerly of Scotia Gold Co-operative Limited;
From thence (by magnetic bearings of the year 1960) N 07° 05' E along the eastern boundary of the aforesaid lands of Scotia Gold Co-operative Limited 659', more or less, to a point marking the southwestern corner of lands owned by Valley Fertilizers Limited;
Thence N 81° 10' E along the southern boundary of the aforesaid lands of Valley Fertilizers Limited 418', more or less, to a point marking the southeastern corner of lands of Valley Fertilizers Limited and situate on the western boundary of land now or formerly of C. Meister;
Thence S 08° 30' W along a wire fence marking the western boundary of the aforesaid lands of C. Meister 862', more or less, to a point marking the southwestern corner of lands of C. Meister and situate on the northern boundary of the aforesaid Highway No. 1;
Thence N 69° 55' W along the northern boundary of Highway No. 1 a distance of 391', more or less, to the place of beginning.
The above described lot containing 6.8 acres, more or less.
[Note: The map referred to as Schedule “B” was not filed with the Office of the Registrar of Regulations.]