Nova Scotia's online service for business provides easy, secure, and convenient access to your business information. It allows you to:
- Apply for licenses and permits from provincial and municipal government.
- Manage your business registrations, permits and licenses.
- Complete several transactions at one time and pay online.
- Register a new partnership or Sole Proprietorship.
Benefits of the online service
- 24/7 access to your information so you can work when it’s convenient for you.
- Application forms bundled together, making it easier to track permits, licenses, renewals and applications.
- Faster turnaround times and less waiting for processing.
- Payment via a secure online payment service.
- Renew your Registry of Joint Stock Companies (RJSC) and your other licenses and permits online.
- Security and privacy of your information. Only those with authorization will be able to manage your company’s information.
If you don't have a business
Users without registered businesses can still complete many other transactions such as:
- Sign up to receive Tender Notification Opportunities.
- Request a Workers Compensation Bureau clearance Letter.
- Apply for Nova Scotia Foreign Worker Employer Registration.
- Search for hundreds of license, permits and applications in Nova Scotia.
Creating an account
Creating an account is easy and only takes a few moments. With your account set up you’ll be able to access your information any time. Sign up for an account.
SECURE: Creating an account allows you to manage your business information online in a secure way. You can manage one or many businesses all within a single account.
QUICK: When you connect your businesses to your account we can automatically complete basic information (addresses, RJSC numbers etc.) on application forms, saving you time.
CONVENIENT: When you sign up with your email address, we can also notify you by email when you have renewals. Things like annual business registration or licences and permits relating to your business. This means you won’t miss important deadlines and you can complete paperwork when it works for you.