E-Submission Information & Tutorials
E-submission is a component of Property Online that allows authorized lawyers to electronically submit documents for registration and recording. Mandatory E-submission applies to all documents where the E-submission functionality exists.
All authorized lawyers must E-submit any transaction they are doing on behalf of a client and which is supported by the system. Where the functionality does not exist to submit a particular document electronically, it will continue to be submitted on paper.
To find out what documents can be esubmitted please visit the E-submission section of the Land Registry Client Resource Manual.
E-submission tutorials are available here:
More information on E-submission can be found below in the Frequently Asked Questions section of this page and in the Land Registry Client Resource Manaual.
Become an E-Submitter
To become an authorized lawyer able to e-submit documents you must sign and submit an Authorized Lawyer User Agreement and the Pre-Authorized Debit Agreements for payment of the monthly subscription fee and E-submission fees. Agreements can be found under the ‘Subscribe to POL’ section of the Property Online homepage.
When completing the agreements please note:
- If your firm already has an SNSMR trust account, and you will be using the same account, please note this on the Authorized Lawyer User agreement under Section D.
- When completing the Pre-Authorized Debit agreement please ensure a void cheque is attached; if a cheque is not available please submit a signed letter from the bank that confirms the account information.
- Lawyers who completed an Authorized Lawyer User Agreement prior to E-submission implementation must complete a new agreement if they wish to become an e-submitter.
To view and submit electronic forms for land registration in Property Online you need to install the PureEdge Viewer on your computer. The PureEdge Viewer is similar to the Adobe Reader plug-in and allows you to view PureEdge forms in your web browser.
PureEdge Viewer Installation Instructions:
1. Click here to download the PureEdge Viewer
to your computer.
2. Save the installation file to a folder on your PC where you can easily find it, like your Desktop.
3. Open the folder where you saved the file and double-click the ‘PEViewer620.exe file’.
4. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Pure-edge forms do not work on MAC computers.
Click here to view the PureEdge Viewer User’s Guide. Please note that some viewer features described in the User’s Guide are not available in the Land Registration electronic forms.