Expression of Interest for the Entrepreneur Stream
Before completing this Expression of Interest, please ensure you have fully reviewed the Entrepreneur Stream Guide, which gives a detailed explanation of the criteria and selection processes.
If you want to immigrate to Nova Scotia under the Entrepreneur Stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program, you must:
- start or buy a business in Nova Scotia
- actively manage your business
- intend to settle permanently in Nova Scotia
- Complete this Expression of Interest. Once started, it cannot be saved and completed later.
- After you submit the Expression of Interest, your score will be sent to you in a confirmation email.
- You will be contacted again if you are selected to apply to the nominee program. Selection is based on nominee program targets and an assessment of your Expression of Interest. Submitting an Expression of Interest does not guarantee an invitation to apply to the nominee program.
- Apply to the nominee program. If you are asked to apply AND you are nominated, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will decide if you can be a permanent resident.
If you have any questions while completing the Expression of Interest, refer to the Entrepreneur Stream Guide.