This online service will allow you to pay fines that are processed through the Department of Justice, and the Privilege Reinstatement Fee for the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
Which Fines You can Pay
- All fines owing to the Department of Justice
- A fine for which you have received a notification of a court conviction
- Parking tickets that have been processed through the Provincial court
- The Registry of Motor Vehicle Privilege Reinstatement fee for defaulted fines
Before You Start
- Make sure you have your Case or Summary Offence Information (Fine Number), and/or Master Number (Driver’s Licence). This information can be found in the correspondence you received from the Province of Nova Scotia, the Court, or the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
- Ensure you have a form of payment that we accept
Online Payment Options
This service will accept the following methods of online payment
- Visa and Visa Debit
- American Express
Interac® Online is a payment option that allows you to pay for goods and services on the Internet directly from your bank account. Learn more.
Unfortunately, not all banks participate in Interac Online payment. If you plan to pay with Interac Online, please confirm that your bank is on the list of participating financial institutions.