- "Service" means the content, information and electronic transactions accessible as options within the Internet web site operated by the Office of Service Nova Scotia ("Office") or any organization contracted by that Office to operate services offered through the Internet accessns.ca, or portions thereof.
- "Fees" means the payment(s), if any, for a specific electronic transaction or application request described during each applicable transaction process, payable by you in advance using a credit card (or similar means as may be offered by the Office).
- "Province" means Her Majesty the Queen in right of the Province of Nova Scotia, as represented by the Office of Service Nova Scotia.
- The rights granted to you by the Province for use of the Service do not include the right to use the name, logo, or related trademarks of the Province.
Exclusive of your own personal information, you have no ownership rights or copyright in the Service, or any information or data contained therein. All ownership rights and copyright to the Service, and any information or data contained therein, shall at all times remain with the Province.
- As required through the course of completing an application request or service transaction, you shall pay the applicable fee as instructed in the payment description screens which are presented to you for verification and authorization.
- All Fees shall be payable to the Province, in advance, by means of a credit card, or other means as may be described within the Service. You agree to provide all credit card or similar payment information, which the Province may require to verify payment for requests submitted using the Service.
Fees for some services or products may be refunded based on approval from the applicable business function. If you cancel payment for the service or product, a refund may be issued in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the procedures and policy identified on your web browser screen when your payment information is collected. If the applicable business function subsequently cancels payment for the service or product, then a full refund will be issued unless otherwise stated on the web browser screen when your payment information is collected.
The Province does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency, merchantability or fitness for particular purpose of any information provided to you as a result of your use of the Service. The Province does not warrant that the Service shall function without failure, error or interruption.