Post-Tropical Storm Teddy
Last updated 23 September 2020 at 9:12 am
Nova Scotians should make sure they’re ready for an emergency.
- Get Prepared (Government of Canada)
- Are you ready for an emergency? (PDF 295 kb)
- Êtes-vous prêt pour une urgence? (PDF 311 kb)
- Kiskajeyin elmiaq na'talitpiaq? (PDF 268 kb)
- (PDF 270 kb) هل أنت مستعد للحالات الطارئة
Visit the closures, cancellations and service changes page for up-to-date information.
Hurricanes and tropical storms can cause high winds, flooding, property damage and power outages. Learn how to prepare for a hurricane and stay safe during the storm.
Storm surges and flooding
Storm surges can cause flooding in coastal areas. Learn how to stay safe and protect your property before, during and after a storm surge or a flood.
You should be prepared to cope with a power outage for at least 3 days. Learn what to do before, during and after a power outage.