"Church -- Malagawatch"
The Malagawatch Union Presbyterian Church was built in 1874; it served a predominantly Gaelic-speaking congregation.
The congregation joined the United Church of Canada in 1925. The Malagawatch Church was moved across the Bra d'Or Lakes by barge to the Highland Village Museum in Iona in the autumn, 2003.
Photographer: Clara Dennis
Reference no.: Clara Dennis Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1981-541 no. 372