Nova Scotia Archives

Brigs and Barques

Images and Artworks from the Age of Sail

John Johnson


Built in 1874 at Annapolis, NS by C.D. Pickels. Registered at Annapolis, NS, registration no. 10, 1874; owned by C.D. Pickels; sold to Norwegian interests, 2 June 1899. Abandoned December 1896.

Artist: H. Petersen & P.C. Holm

Reference no.: Documentary Art Collection Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1979-147 19 / negative no.: N-9289 N-8990