Nova Scotia Archives

Brigs and Barques

Images and Artworks from the Age of Sail


Plymouth

 next

Built in 1879 at Hantsport, NS by John Davison. Registered at Windsor, NS, registration no. 14, 1879; owned by George W. Churchill; converted to a barge in 1908.

Date: 1881

Artist: John O'Brien

Reference no.: Documentary Art Collection Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1979-147 73