Nova Scotia Archives

Brigs and Barques

Images and Artworks from the Age of Sail


John M. Blaikie

 next

Built in 1885 at Londonderry (Great Village), NS by John M. Blaikie. Registered at Halifax, NS, registration no. 27, 1885; owned by McLellan & Blaikie and others; wrecked 4 May 1891.

Artist: William H. York

Reference no.: Documentary Art Collection Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1979-147 364