"Rehousing for Halifax Relief Commission, Halifax, Ross & Macdonald, Architects, Montreal, No. 113"
This house is Ross and Macdonald house design T (terrace) 4.1, located on the north side of Stanley Court (now Stanley Place). The photograph belonged to William Smith, foreman for Ross and Macdonald.
Date: [10?] August 1920
Format: Copy print from original photograph
Photographer: Gauvin & Gentzel
Reference no.: William Smith Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1991-325
Negative no.: N-7019