Number 25, Number 26, Number 27, and Number 28
25: Methodist personage as it looked in the 1940's.
26: The old Methodist Church, moved and used as a tenement. Road to the Tannery on left. The first Anglican rectory on right, also a tenement here.
27: First Methodist Rectory or parsonage on corner of Granville and Middle Sts. Terribly altered now, and owned by Angus Ramey.
28: The old Methodist Church moved to west and made into 3 apts.
Reference: Coward family Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 24
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives