Number 64 and Number 65
64: Primrose Bldg. on corner of Queen and Granville. Here used as a clothing store. Now the Bank of N.S. The first movie house in town was on the second floor of this bldg. Built 1902.
65: Mr. Weare's drug store, always called "The Always Busy Drug Store".
Reference: Coward family Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 24
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives