Number 156, Number 157, and Number 158
156: The first St. James' Church, on Granville St., but facing west. The old Thorne house to the left.
157: Rev. James Robertson, Rector of St. James' from 1832 to 1854, then rector in Middleton for 20 years of Pine Grove Church.
158: The present St. James' Church (Anglican) built 1884, in same spot but facing south on Granville.
Reference: Coward family Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 24
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives