Number 170, Number 171, and Number 172
170: The second Baptist Church, built about 1828. Here moved to another location and used as a factory. Much prettier than the present church.
171: The Baptist Church built in 1890. On Granville St.
172: Rev. Geo. Armstrong, Baptist.
Reference: Coward family Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 24
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives