Community Albums

Isle Madame Historical Society / LeNoir Forge Museum, Arichat

St. John’s Anglican Church

next

This church was built in 1895 to replace the original, which was about 70 years old. The architect was William Critchlow Harris (1854 – 1913).

Topic: Built Heritage

Date: [ca. 1920]

Reference: Archives Isle Madame Historical Society AO-029





150IsleMadame  Logo

For more information, please contact the Isle Madame Historical Society / LeNoir Forge Museum.