Community Albums

Nova Scotia Archives Letson Album, Port Medway

Number 21 and Number 22

view page 1  2  3  

21: Queen St. Post Office, Letson (Now Clements). Taken from opp. Foster House looking down to Letson's Hill and the Corner.

22: Letson house built 1870, home of Joseph Jones Letson, Edgar E. Letson, Joseph E. Letson, Now (1949) owned by Mary Clements. Built on site of Capt. Whitfield Foster house burned 1869. He was the first Customs Officer and was succeeded by Joseph Jones Letson, 1857.

Reference: E. Marguerite Letson fonds Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 2

For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives