Mary A. Law
This ship was built in 1890 in Meteghan, NS for William Law and his partners. The vessel was named after William’s wife and weighed 890 tons and 185 feet in length. This vessel was among the last of the large wooden square-riggers to be built for Yarmouth ship owners.
Reference: Yarmouth County Museum and Archives PH-62-M2
For more information, please contact the Yarmouth County Museum and Archives.