"Rehousing for Halifax Relief Commission, Halifax, Ross & Macdonald, Architects, Montreal, No. 113, No. 121"
Ross & Macdonald house design T [terrace] 4.1, located on the north side of Stanley Court (now Stanley Place). This photograph belonged to William Smith, foreman for Ross & Macdonald.
Date: 10 August 1920
Photographer: Gauvin & Gentzel
Reference no.: William Smith Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1991-325 / negative: N-7019