Workers Filleting Fish inside Maritime National Fish Limited Plant, Halifax, 1942
Maritime National Fish Company was located at 35-51 Lower Water Street, just north of Morris on the east or harbour side of the street. The area is now a parking lot.
Photographer: E. A. Bollinger
Reference no.: E. A. Bollinger Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1975-305 1942 no. 562-W