Nova Scotia Archives

Lunenburg by the Sea

Town of Lunenburg 225th Anniversary medallions

next

Three medals commemorating the 225th anniversary of the Founding of Lunenburg, NS on 7 June 1753, depicting the Bluenose and a fisherman, with the inscription "Incorporated Oct.31, 1888" . These Anniversary dollars were issued by the Town of Lunenburg's Board of Trade.

Date: 1978

Reference no.: Artifacts Collection Nova Scotia Archives no. 175.23