St. John's Parish Hall
65 Cumberland Street. St. John's Parish Hall was originally built as the Lunenburg Township Court House in 1775. A new Court House was completed in 1893 and the original Court House was purchased by St. John's Parish in 1902.
Photographer: Robert Campbell
Reference no.: Robert Campbell Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1981-476 no. 6-33 / negative no. N-6-33