Results 101 to 110 of 1613 from your search:
101. Memorandum of orders which Capt. White left in the hands of Lt. Chew of the Garrison Battalion.
102. List of recruits enlisted for the Loyal American Rangers by Capt. Jas. Kenny, 17 June 1781 - 1 Jan. 1782, and amounts of money advanced to each. Certified by Kenny.
103. Account of John Mayorr with Gideon White White from May 1781 to 1 Jan. 1782. Signed.
104. Account of Col. Wm. Odell with Gideon White for necessaries for Capt. Kenny's company.
105. Robert Timpany to Capt. Archibald Campbell. Business and personal. Holograph.
106. Copy of letter relative to enlisting, from Commodore Peacock to Gen'l Leslie.
[Enclosed in Kelly to Kenny, 8 Jan. below.]
107. Capt. S. Kelly to Capt. Kenny, transmitting orders to cease enlistment.
Enclosure: Peacock to Leslie, above. Copy.
108. Benjamin Davis' order to pay bill to Gideon White.
Overleaf: Account of Capt. Proctor with Benj. Davis Jr. in 1778.
109. Account of the Quarter Master Gen'l with John Massey. Massey's order for it to be paid to Gideon White. Signed.
110. Col. Wm. Odell to Gideon White. Military Matters. Holograph.