Results 111 to 120 of 1613 from your search:
111. Four orders for set of exchange addressed to Thomas Mure and signed by Capt. Kenny.
112. John Massey to Gideon White. Personal and business matters. Holograph.
113. John Massey to Gideon White. Business. Holograph.
114. Benjamin Mathews to Gideon White. Business and personal. Holograph.
115. Lt. George Thomas to Gideon White. Business and personal matters. Holograph.
116. James Poyas to Gideon White, thanking him for his kindness to Poyas while the latter was a prisoner. Holograph.
117. John Massey to Gideon White. Thanks for sending the goods he ordered; unfortunately they were all stolen by some refugees. He asks White to purchase more of the same kind and send them. Holograph.
118. Pass for Gideon White to proceed with a flag of truce through the lines on his private affairs. Signed by the Lt.-Col. Of the 23rd Regt.
119. Col. Odell to Gideon White. Military business. Holograph.
120. Orders by Major Buchanan for the training of the volunteer battalion. Signed.