Results 131 to 140 of 1613 from your search:
131. Note to Gideon White. That the Commandant will see him. Holograph.
132. Lewis Johnstone to Gideon White. Business and personal. Holograph.
133. Wm. Mathews to Capt. White, asking him to take care of some of his property, because his house is subject to attack. Holograph.
134. Henry Paget to Col. Wm. Odell. Military and personal matters. Holograph.
135. A. McNeil to Charles Whitworth. Personal and military matters. Holograph.
136. 1. Account of Jos. Atkinson with John Grant, receipted by Gideon White.
2. Order of John Grant & Co. for paying bill to Wm. Mills. Receipted by Mills.
137. Permission for Gideon White to remain on John's I. to transact his business. Signed.
138. Passport for Gideon White to proceed to John's Island and remain there for five days. Signed.
139. Major John Carden to Gideon White, asking for his account and promising to discharge it. Holograph.
140. Major Doyle to Gideon White, informing him of the financial condition of the late Lt. Black, one of his debtors. Signed.