Results 161 to 170 of 1613 from your search:
161. Order of Commandant that Abraham Meyer be not molested. Signed.
162. I.O.U. for £3.5.10 by Daniel Kendrick to John Bethune, dated 9 Dec. 1782 Signed.
Below, dated at Kingston, Jamaica:
18 Aug. 1786 Order by Bethune for Kendrick to pay above to Capt. John McIver. Signed.
23 July. 1793 Order by Bethune to pay to Capt. James McMaster. Signed.
18 Oct. 1797 Order by Bethune to pay the same to Capt. Gideon White. Signed.
163. Nathaniel Whitworth to his brother Charles, giving directions regarding the cargo he is taking on Nathaniel's account to Jamaica.
Overleaf: form which Charles W. is to follow in transmitting account of sale of cargo. Holograph.
164. Same to same, giving further directions and warnings on the landing and sale of the cargo. Holograph.
165. R. Timpany to Capt. White, regretting that he cannot at present pay him what he owes. Copy.
166. Lt.-Col Odell to Capt. White, introducing Mr. Mountford. Holograph.
167. Lt.-Col. Wm. Odell to Capt. Cunningham, with regard to the misconduct of his son Ralph since he arrived in Jamaica. Copy.
168. Roll of men's names enlisted at the expense of Capt. Gideon White.
169. Account of Lt. Alexander Johnston with Gideon White, 15 Sept. 1781 - 1782.
170. Mordenay Gomez to Gideon White, asking for some provisions.