Results 171 to 180 of 1613 from your search:
171. B. Mathews to Gideon White. Business and personal. Holograph.
172. Return of men, women and children, black and white in the district and town of Charlestown which Capt. Gideon White commands.
173. Note expressing Lt.-Col. Whyte's thanks for the use of the house occupied by Lt. Perfect.
174. Memorandum of monies received by Lewis Johnston.
175. Note from General John Coffin to Gideon White, inviting him to breakfast. Holograph.
176. Wm. Rose to Gideon White, reassuring him as to his pay. Holograph.
177. List of articles received from the schooner "Chub".
178. Memorandum of debts due Gideon White in the New York Garrison.
179. [Draft of] letter from Gideon White to Capt. Lindsay, reminding him of his debt of 100 guineas and pointing out the consequences of his not paying it.
180. Lt.-Col. Campbell to Gideon White, in receipt of his letter with regard to Lt. John Sargent. He will write immediately to Sargent and communicate his reply to White. Signed.