Results 221 to 230 of 1613 from your search:
221. Lt. Paget to Gideon White. Encloses state of White's pay as drawn up by Col. Odell. Military business. Postscript on further business. Holograph.
222. James Clarke to Charles Whitworth, in receipt of his letter. He is sending the goods ordered and hopes they will suit. Personal messages. Holograph.
223. Account of Major Pelham Winslow with Gideon White to 22 Sept. 1782.
Overleaf: Note that this account was presented to Maj. Winslow previous to his death on 13 Aug. 1783.
224. Part of discharge paper signed by Lord Chas. Montague for someone who had served three years in the Duke of Cumberland's regiment.
225. Order by Joseph H. Burton to Capt. Milby of Shelburne, to pay sum on demand of Thomas Jones. Signed.
226. List of necessaries which the Commander-in-Chief has accorded to the provincial corps going to settle in Nova Scotia. Second list of necessaries not delivered.
227. Charles Whitworth to his mother. Personal. Holograph. Postscript.
228. [Copy of] letter from Nathaniel Whitworth to Thomas Millidge, reporting his efforts on Millidge's behalf in Halifax. If Millidge wishes to deposit anything on his note, Whitworth has given his power of attorney to his friend John Miller at Port Roseway.
[Enclosed in Millidge to Whitworth, 4 Sept. 1784. below.]
229. Capt. Colin McDonald to Gideon White. On military and personal matters. Holograph.
230. D. Watson to Gideon White, in receipt of letter. Military and personal matters. Holograph.