Results 31 to 40 of 1613 from your search:
31. Alexander Cunningham to his brother Archibald. Personal. Holograph.
32. John Cunningham to his brother Archibald. Holograph.
33. Protest to Bill of Exchange from Glasgow. Signed.
34. Alexander Cunningham to his brother Archibald. Business and personal. Holograph.
35. John Cunningham to his brother Archibald. Business and personal. Comments on the "mobs of England…raised by the pretended Guardians of Liberty." Holograph.
36. Plan and drawing of the Haddington Town Hall.
37. Deed by Gideon White of his house to his son Cornelius in exchange for £100. Registered 28th Feb. Signed.
38. Letter from Dr. Miles Whitworth to a member of his family, evidently his father. Personal. He has chosen not to go into the government's service for political reasons: "let the Matter be settled ever so amicably, there will always subsist private piques and resentments between the Parties, so that I should be in the number of those who are stigmatised with the Names of Ministerial Friends. Enemies to their Country &c. which I have hitherto happily escap'd; and tho' they are Titles which no honest man will regard, yet they are such as every prudent one wou'd wish to avoid." Duplicate. Holograph.
39. Typewritten copy of photostat of bond for £200 to be paid to the chairman of the committee of Correspondence for Plymouth on Gideon White's violating the following conditions: "...Whereas the above named Gideon White has Resided in the province of Nova Scotia for Some Considerable time, & was taken by Capt. Samson & brot here as a prisoner and is Looked upon as Inimical to this State - If therefore the sd. Gideon White shall from the date hereof Confine himself within the Limits of his fathers house & garden & not Depart therefrom without Liberty first had from Lawfull Authority (except on the Sabbath to Attend Publick Worship) and Shall be forth Coming when Called for by sd Authority Then the Above Written Obligation Shall be void, Otherwise to remain in full force & virtue.'' Signed, sealed etc.
40. Certificate in Dutch, by the Governor of St. Eustatius, that Cornelius White is a burgher of the island.