Results 71 to 80 of 1613 from your search:
71. Lewis Johnston to [Gideon White?] Business.
72. Account of John A. Wilson with Gideon White, Oct. 23-28 Feb.
73. Wm. Odell's order to Capt. Gideon White to enlist all suitable men on the island in the Loyal American Rangers. Signed.
74. Note of hand of John Tung to pay Joseph Tinkham £5.0.2
75. George Thomas to Gideon White, asking him to furnish the bearer with what he wants for the regiment. Holograph.
76. Lewis Johnston to Gideon White, giving order. Holograph.
77. Form of power of attorney by Gideon White in favour of Capt. Wm. Eccles. Unsigned.
78. C. Fraser, Town Major, to Capt. White, giving Military orders. Holograph.
79. Chas. Atkins to Gideon White, making arrangements for receiving arms etc. Signed.
80. 1. Two receipts for guns etc., delivered by Gideon White, dated 25 April and 8 May (On one sheet).
2. One receipt for the same, dated 1 May. Signed.