Results 91 to 100 of 1613 from your search:
91. Account of Gideon White with Parker & Co. from 30 Sept. 1780 - 27 Sept. 1781. Unsigned.
92. List of recruits enlisted by Capt. James Kenny. Signed.
93. G. Deblois, Sr. and Jr., to Chas. Whitworth at Shelburne. In receipt of power of attorney etc. Directions concerning goods they have shipped to him. Holograph.
94. Report of the City Guard, signed by the captain, Gideon White.
95. Wm. Johnston to Gideon White at Charlestown. Business. Holograph.
96. George Thomas to Gideon White. Business, military and personal matters. Holograph.
97. List of debts due Gideon White.
98. Minutes of court martials held between March 12 and November 21, 1781.
99. Return of prisoners taken at Wilmington belonging to the Loyal American Rangers. Holograph.
100. Isaac Winslow to Gideon White. Personal and family matters. Holograph.