Nova Scotia Archives

Woolford's Surveys: The Roads from Halifax to Windsor and Truro, 1817-18

''Admiralty House''

next

Mile 1 on Woolford's strip map. View of the western front, looking eastward. Admiralty House was built of ironstone with freestone trimmings, and still stands today. Construction on it began in 1814 and carried over several following years.

Date: 12 October 1928

Reference no.: Nova Scotia Archives Photograph Collection: Navy: General: Admiralty House (1)