Nova Scotia Archives

Woolford's Surveys: The Roads from Halifax to Windsor and Truro, 1817-18

''The Manor House or Willow Park, Bedford, N.S.''

next

Between miles 9 and 10 on Woolford's map. "Residence of Fleet Surgeon John Ternan. Built by Wm. Sabatier, about 1800, and later belonged to Col. Scott, Col. Beresford, Geo. Lister, and Pat Goulding. View looking northeast."

Date: ca. 1896

Reference no.: Nova Scotia Archives Photograph Collection: Places: Bedford: Ternan Property (7)