Community Crime Intervention Initiative Fund
The Community Crime Intervention Initiative provides funding to help communities prevent, disrupt and combat gun and gang violence. The application deadline is 16 July, 2019.
The Community Crime Intervention Initiative Fund helps communities, non-profit organizations, municipalities, academic institutions, and law enforcement agencies identify and fund priority crime prevention initiatives. These initiatives include prevention, intervention and law enforcement efforts to combat gun and gang violence and other related issues.
When you apply, you must demonstrate how your project will achieve these objectives:
- increase your community’s capacity to respond to gun and gang violence or other related issues
- enhance efforts to prevent, disrupt and combat gun and gang violence or other related issues
- increases awareness and understanding of gun and gang violence or other related issues
Eligible activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- development and delivery of prevention intervention initiatives associated with gun and gang violence;
- collaboration and integration of horizontal initiatives related to gun and gang violence; and
- facilitation of knowledge development and sharing of information and/or best practices related to gun and gang violence