Where can I find more information?
Learn about what other jurisdictions in Canada have enacted or are investigating accessibility legislation.
- Accessibility Directorate of Ontario
- Manitoba Disabilities Issues Office
- Moving Together toward an Accessible BC
The following resources were mentioned in the discussion paper.
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act aoda.ca
- Beer, Charles Charting A Path Forward: Report of the Independent Review of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 February 2010
- British Columbia Accessibility 2024
- Manitoba Disabilities Issues Office Accessibility Legislation
- Nova Scotia Commission on Building Our New Economy Now or Never: An Urgent Call to Action for Nova Scotians February 2014
- The Accessibility For Manitobans Act