Residential Child-Caring Facilities

Licensing Services inspects and issues licenses to residential child-caring facilities and children's small option homes.


Related information

Contact information

For further information or to register a concern, contact us by phone: 1-844-896-2494 or email:
To report a potential incident of abuse of a person in a home for special care, call 1-800-225-7225.