Residential Child-Caring Facilities
Licensing Services inspects and issues licenses to residential child-caring facilities and children's small option homes.
- Licensing Services Handbook – information on opening a residential child-caring facility, the licensing process and inspections (how to prepare for them and maintaining compliance)
- Residential Child-Caring Licensing Checklist – checklists are used by Licensing Officers during inspections
- Residential Child-Caring Licensing Checklist – A
- Licensing Services Compliance and Enforcement Policy
- Children and Family Services Act
- Children and Family Services Regulations
- Children, Youth and Families – information on the program
For further information or to register a concern, contact us by phone: 1-844-896-2494 or email: email@example.com.
To report a potential incident of abuse of a person in a home for special care, call 1-800-225-7225.