Public Safety and Field Communications
We work with volunteers, service providers, manufacturers, professional associations, other governments and groups to develop and manage field communications services for public sector employees and others working in every corner of the province.
- Program management
- Asset management and lease administration
- Project management
- Contract administration
- Technical advisory services
- Infrastructure equipment hosting
- Dispatch, call answering and call notification services
- Volunteer coordination
- Communications equipment training
- Mobile communications support for emergencies and planned events
Services are provided via the Crown-owned Nova Scotia Integrated Mobile Radio System and the Bell Mobility Trunked Mobile Radio Service and other communications support services.
Any public sector entity in Nova Scotia requiring radio services for use in their operations should contact us. Our employees are available to provide technical advice, assist with procurement and help you develop operational protocols for mobile radio.