Post-Secondary Accessibility Services Division (PSAS) assists students with permanent disabilities in achieving individual success in their post-secondary studies by reducing or removing educational-related barriers through the provision of grants, services and equipment.
PSAS serves adult Nova Scotians with permanent disabilities
- studying in the province
- studying outside Nova Scotia
Grants, Services and Equipment
- Financial grants for students to increase participation and reduce debt load based on financial need determined by Nova Scotia Student Assistance
- Provision of funding to Nova Scotia universities and the Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC) for on-site disability service delivery
- Funding of equipment (computers, assistive devices, ergonomic equipment) and services (tutors, note takers, etc.)
- Funding for American Sign Language Interpreters
- Funding for an adult daily-living needs attendant
For more information, please visit novascotia.ca/post-secondary-accessibility-services/.