Bluenose II Test Drive Postponed

Communities, Culture and Heritage

May 28, 2014 6:36 AM

The Bluenose II pre-sea trial has been postponed until further notice.

Government has not received an American Bureau of Shipping certificate to allow the vessel to leave the dock. Notice will be given when the trial is rescheduled.


Media Contact: Glenn Friel
              Cell: 902-456-7416