Nova Scotians will have the opportunity to present by video conference to the Law Amendments Committee on Bill 59, An Act Respecting Accessibility in Nova Scotia on Tuesday, Feb. 14.
It will be set up from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at 11 Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC) campuses and the Community Credit Union Business Innovation Centre in Amherst, 5 Ratchford St., second floor.
The NSCC locations are:
- Bridgewater, Lunenburg Campus, 75 High St., room B109
- Dartmouth, Waterfront Campus, 80 Mawiomi Place, room 4140
- Halifax, Institute of Technology Campus, 5685 Leeds St., room C141
- Kentville, Kingstec Campus, 236 Belcher St., room B265
- Lawrencetown, Centre of Geographic Sciences (COGS), 50 Elliott Rd., room 151
- Port Hawkesbury, Strait Area Campus, 226 Reeves St., room 228
- Shelburne, Shelburne Campus, 1575 Lake Rd., room M9
- Stellarton, Pictou Campus, 39 Acadia Ave., room B210
- Sydney, Marconi Campus, 1240 Grand Lake Rd., room C306
- Truro, Truro Campus, 36 Arthur St., room M215
- Yarmouth, Burridge Campus, 372 Pleasant St., room A208
Those interested in getting on the list of presenters for the video conference must register by Thursday, Feb. 9.
To register, contact Sandra McFadyen by email at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 902-424-0796, or toll-free at 1-800-565-8280. Registration is also available by Text Telephone (TTY) at 902-424-2667 or toll-free at 1-877-996-9954.
The Law Amendments Committee sessions will be on Monday, Feb. 13, from 1-5 p.m. and 7-9 p.m., and on Tuesday, Feb. 14, from 9-11 a.m. at Province House, 1726 Hollis St., in Halifax.
Those interested in presenting on Bill 59 at Province House should contact the Legislative Counsel Office at 902-424-8941 or Legc.email@example.com. Those wishing to submit written presentations can send them by email.
For more information about the accessibility legislation, go to <a HREF="http://novascotia.ca/coms/accessibility/"> http://novascotia.ca/coms/accessibility</A>.
FOR BROADCAST USE:
Nova Scotians will have the opportunity to present by video conference to the Law Amendments Committee on Bill 59, An Act Respecting Accessibility in Nova Scotia on Tuesday, February 14th.
It will be set up from 9 a.m to 11 a.m. at 11 Nova Scotia Community College campuses and the Community Credit Union Business Innovation Centre in Amherst.
The committee is meeting in Halifax on February 13th and 14th.
More information is available on the accessibility legislation website.